Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

Differences between the Sport and Limited

Congrats.. I hope you enjoy your ex too.. I have 600km's now.. Can't post pics i dont know how.. LoL.. It has courtesy wipe i dont what it do yet.. I like the ambient lighting..
  2. U

Yeah! It doesn't have.. At least i power folding on third and second seat..
  3. U

Want to know the day your Explorer will be born?

Im really enjoying it right now.. So far so good... Well im into the engine and suspension.. Other option i put would be the wife's choice.. Haha!
  4. U

My 2105 Explorer Sport Special Order Has Arrived

Thanks crystal.. One more question.. I didn't get my 2nd key.. They said the train man said its on the vehicle and its not there.. Or maybe the factory give only one.. I just wanna know.. When will i get it back or my dealer will get me a new one..
  5. U

Well that pedal is tempting.. I do hit that a couple of times but never hit 80mph yet.. Or 100km/hr.. Im trying not to force the engine yet for its break in period.. When it hits 1000 km on odometer.. When the piston properly sets in.. Then i will step on it.. Haha!! I hope i never got a...
  6. U

2015 explorer sport ordered

Mine took 7 weeks.. Im in canada.. Crystal can update you from week to week.. Crystal help me alot and updated me thru the process.. Its a long wait but surely its worth waiting.. And what you want in there is what you get..
  7. U

Well its finally there.. Will pick it up today.. Just gonna transfer my plate from the old one and set up the insurance... And registration... Thanks for crystal for always updating me everyweek..
  8. U

Want to know the day your Explorer will be born?

Got news from dealer yesterday.. Finally its there.. Will pick up my ex today.. Excited.. Build date : july 06 2014 Eta: sept 5 2014 Will get my ex today.. Aug 29 2014...
  9. U

Im waiting for mine too..!! I Get an update from crystal.. Aug 31 at first now its sept 5... My dealer said its in manitoba he said it will come this friday on the 25.. Oh well whichever come first.. As long as i can give my explorer a hug.. LoL..
  10. U

Sport with Limited Rims?

Haha! I knew you want the sport.. Well i hope you can get that option in sport.. But as for sgt said.. You can always have it on ebay..
  11. U

Sport with Limited Rims?

Well i dont have a problem with the sport's rim.. But its always on the people's taste.. I best like sport for its engine.. And sports suspension..
  12. U

Sport with Limited Rims?

Must be hard on your situation.. I agree.. An angry wife is messed up life.. Why dont she get the limited instead?
  13. U

On the 2015 models.. Does it come with rain sensing and heated steering wheel auto high beam? On the 2015 ford explorer sport?
  14. U

What's your status?

Twins Turbo ( for family use ) Had a twin and a wonderfull wife... 2015 ford explorer sport Ordered: July 26 2014 Build Date: August 08 2014 ETA: August 31 2014 ETA updated: Sept 5 2014 getting slow..
  15. U

Adding Remote Start Access

Remote start using cellphone apps.?? Is it included in the 2015 models or optional? And how much would it be?
  16. U

OK, So What Do You DISLIKE About The 5th Gen?

Why is everybody talking about 2014's? When the topic is on 2015's? 5th gen... Ill add on some issues i will find when i got my 2015 ex sport.. For now ill just read comments..
  17. U

1/2 Way Down

Suv i mean.. Explorer..
  18. U

1/2 Way Down

Haha!! The car was supposed to be noticed.. Not the legs of the girl.. :exp::exp::exp:
  19. U

A way to know if they ship your vehicle..

Pm crystal.. Still on the plant.. Waiting for shipping..
  20. U

A way to know if they ship your vehicle..

No words from the dealer ship yet.. Is there a way to know if they ship the car already? I only have the.. Window sticker.. Kentwood ford in edmonton canada.. Dealership name..
Back