Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Bees in the dash/windshield wind noise I have the 2015 sport and it has recently started making the bees sound in the passenger side dash/windshield area when reaching 65-75 mph. The windshield wipers do not affect the sound. It seems to do it much more in hot weather. I think because the...
  2. F

2015 Sport didn't make it off the dealer's lot without issue - do I have a lemon?

Picked up my Sport on Saturday from Service. They apparently had to replace a bad wire connector in the door lock sensor? I did not get a chance to discuss it with the service tech. Happy to report that the paint scratches and hood water spots are gone. The body shop did a nice job. So...
  3. F

2015 Sport didn't make it off the dealer's lot without issue - do I have a lemon?

Is there a way to override the door warning? If so that is a possibility. But, not sure how that would effect the alarm turning on when trying to lock it? We did want to have our car for the weekend. Waiting to hear from the sales guy of what service tells him. Hopefully issues...
  4. F

So my salesman called me and said that the car has been painted and detailed. BUT now he says that the rear passenger door sensor won't turn off and says it is open when the door is closed. He is trying to get the service people to try and fix it. But he can't guarantee that it will be...
  5. F

I should have my 2015 Sport back from the dealer's body shop tomorrow afternoon. They are supposed to fix the scratch and hood water spots. I've been driving a rental all week. Almost done with the engine break-in period. Can't wait for the weekend. Will post some pics then.
  6. F

I am happy to report that the repair was made on the door lock and it seems to be working perfectly. The manager at the dealer understood our situation and did his best to make things right by offering us a 2 year maintenance plan and a second full tank of gas. We have an appointment with...
  7. F

I am glad to hear that I am overreacting. I have been trying to read up on the forum about potential issues with the Ford Sport and as much as I can about stereo upgrades because I would like to upgrade the sub to add more bass. It seems like the JL stealth box is the best option so far...
  8. F

This was my first ever Ford purchase. I am still undecided if it will be my last. On Friday I never drove it off the lot because as the salesman was doing the walk through on the vehicle with me and my wife, the dealer was unable to lock the driver's door. All the other locks would work, but...
Back