Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Brian1

Bought a fuel tank skid plate off a parts truck from brian1. Packaging, communication, timing, all were 100%. Assembling a list of items for his next part out. Thanks a bunch.
  2. 9

Natenkiki2004

Excellent guy to work with. Kept up with emails and shipped 3rd day. Hard to find part for a great price. Thanks bud.
  3. 9

Sold Parting Out 92 Eddie Bauer 4x4

Pm. Sorry for the delay
  4. 9

For Sale natenkiki2004's 1st Gen Explorer Parts + Freebies [OBO]

Sweet. Ill pm in the morning to discuss the money side
  5. 9

For Sale natenkiki2004's 1st Gen Explorer Parts + Freebies [OBO]

How bout that manual tcase vent? What are ya thinkin?
  6. 9

For Sale 1994 Explorer Limited 4X4 FOR SALE

So IF it doesnt sell, and IF you part it out... can I have dibs on the fog light switch?
  7. 9

91-94 superlift 5.5 lift

Ok ill pass then. Thanks
  8. 9

91-94 superlift 5.5 lift

Still available?
  9. 9

Rough shifting after new cluthch and slave

It would be worth posting the information of your new slave cylinder so the specs can be compared. I assume by new flywheel you do not mean resurfaced.
  10. 9

Really pissed now.

I'll agree with the battery terminals. Only happened once to me and I found the terminal, although it was on the battery was not clamped 100% I could pull it off by hand. Tightened it up and away we went.
  11. 9

For Sale 4.10 gears for Ford 8.8

Thanks for the response. I put the truck up on a lift yesterday with a broken brake line and the frame is looking worse and worse. I don't think I'll be doing a whole lot more work on this thing right now unfortunately. Didn't want you to think I just disappeared.
  12. 9

For Sale 4.10 gears for Ford 8.8

Bit of a noob question, apologies i have limited knowledge of the innards of a rear end. I swapped in an 8.8 into my first gen for the disc brakes. Question is wether i can swap these into the rearend and maintain the LS. I do understand i would need to get a set for the front end as well.
  13. 9

arco 777 parting out 1st gen.

Add another positive to the list. Whole bunch of "tough to find for a decent price" electrical bits at a very fair price. I paid and he wrapped them up neatly and sent them on their way promptly. Arrived early too. Im watching for his next first gen part out.
  14. 9

Misc First Gen Parts

Wow, so much for proof reading. Gauge cluster was my intention.
  15. 9

Misc First Gen Parts

Ill take the two switches (Defrost and wiper). Ill take the clusted toojust swap the guages into mine that are bad. Ill pm you with my paypal info.
  16. 9

For Sale 1354M Transfer Case and Shifter

old thread, PM sent.
  17. 9

thanks guys/gals

Last week I started having intermittent shifting issues with my 94. Sure seemed like the clutch wasn't disengaging. Checked the reservoir and it was real low. I topped it off and thought I was good to go. Nope. Did some reading around on here. And through the posts in the past diagnosed a leaky...
  18. 9

Brake Puzzler

Everything I have read thus far proves what you are saying.. my next tackle is the front bearings. They are a bit noisy. I've already found the thread for them and have been studying. Looking forward to seeing you all around.- Mike
  19. 9

Brake Puzzler

This is my first post and I guess its fitting seeing as how this is the first issue I am having directly with my truck that I have been trying to solve. I have a 5spd, so you would think the ebrake would be in better shape but it is exactly as you state; random resistance and a warm rear wheel...
Back