Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

Ford Remote Access Ends December 31, 2020

Had drone mobile installed 4 weeks ago so far no problems works every time (2015 sport push button start) AMA
  2. I

I emailed vox and the said they had no direct replacement, went to one alarm shop in ct and they said i would need a complete alarm system because drone was not plug and play with ford oem, not sure how true that is hard to trust some of these places
  3. I

Has anyone found a replacement that works well? vox,drone mobile, viper,compustar I contacted both ford and vox neither one would recommend a replacement
  4. I

Battery Life

DieHard Platinum AGM 950 CCA And 135 reserve capacity VS. motorcraft Bxt-65-850. 850 CCA and 165 reserve capacity. which would you buy?
  5. I

Battery Life

just had mine replaced 2015 sport 6,850 miles. truck would start at every other push of the button. the dash would rotate every warning starting system failure .. oil temp ..traction everything. dealer replaced battery under warranty
  6. I

Too wide, left arm rest?

Glad it's not just me when I first tried to use it I almost hit my head on the glass, I too have to scoot over to the middle of the seat ( I'm not short i'm compact!)lol
  7. I

Remote start smart phone app ?

mine takes 1 to 4 minutes. the think it depends on your cell network traffic
  8. I

Its the least i could after everything i've learned so far
  9. I

1st I want to thank everyone for all the great info. I have a couple of questions.(2015 explorer sport) 1.starting the car seems hit or miss with remote access I get alot of server errors from the app. 2. when it does start and i open the hatch without disarming it sets off the alarm, that does...
Back