Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

sync 3 which maps are installed?

Which version of Sync 3 do you have? 2.2?
  2. 9

sync 3 which maps are installed?

There are no map updates available to buy. And your maps are about 4 years old right now :(
  3. 9

Factory Remote Start

FYI, link doesn't work for me either...
  4. 9

2016 explorer nirvana leather

When I looked at a Fusion with the ceramic interior it almost appeared white. Didn't get inside, but sure looked VERY light.
  5. 9

Sync 3

I'm not trying to be rude, but just because some random dude said "select 2015 models" are upgradeable does not make it true. Granted, while you can get a different timeline or stories about Sync 3 from Ford, EVERY person I've talked to at Ford about it says you CANNOT get in a 2015 model. In...
  6. 9

Sync 3

I really want to buy a 2015 Edge but am waiting until the 16's come out because of sync 3. I've talked to 4 different people at Ford and they all tell me the same thing. 2016 will have it, and the 2015 will not have it. Also, the hardware and software are not compatible. In fact, they tell...
  7. 9

2016 Explorer Order Guide

I'm in the market for a new Explorer. Wanted a 2015 black xlt with appearance package, but then saw the 2016 and it's beautiful! Sad thing is I see no appearance package for it. Now to decide on which to get...
Back