Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

My Sport with HID 8000K's

Awesome, I'll keep the PIAA's in mind just in case someone asks me for an alternative to HID's. I had my HID's installed December 2014 too.
  2. W

Hi Kevin, I had my HID lights installed at Galpin Auto Sports which is part of Galpin Ford. The same shop related to West Coast Customs that came out on TV's Pimp my Ride MTV show. My car sales rep recommended me to go there for customs, even received a $100 gift card after purchasing my...
  3. W

2015 Ford Explorer Sport _ HID Inquiry Hi! I have a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport in white color that looks just like yours. I had my local dealer install HID Headlights. The dealer recommended Philips brand as top of the line. I went ahead with the Philips 4300K and for 72 days after...
  4. W

2015 Ford Explorer Sport

Hello Members, I'm new to the forum. I own a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport. I have owned it for a few months now and to date, my Explorer Sport has performed absolutely great. We are very happy with this sport trim model. Its not the first Explorer I have owned, so I am familiar with the newer...
Back