Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Explorer Sports 2015 Headlight Upgrade

They appear to be fully plug and play.... Here are a couple of threads on the LED's if your intrested. FYI the guys selling them in these threads are legit if anyone wanted to buy from them. http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48522...
  2. C

Explorer Sports 2015 Headlight Upgrade

Anyone use LED head/fog lights yet in their explorer? I've got a super duty also, and over on those forums the new rage is using LED bulbs. They're supposed to be way better than HID bulbs?
  3. C

Water Leak

Well I figured I'd give an update on my driver door leak. For anyone reading this, our 2014 XLT with 8200 miles had a major water leak and would literally fill up the driver door full of water and hold it. After a couple visits to the dealer and things not going how I thought they should, I...
  4. C

Water Leak

PM sent. Thanks Crystal
  5. C

Water Leak

Merry Christmas Peter! Yes the dealer did mention that they found some plastic blocking the front drain and they removed it. But with the door filling up again with water I'm starting to wonder if they actually checked the drains or if that was just the "easy" answer to get me out the door.
  6. C

Water Leak

Hey guys, my name is Brandon and I bought my first explorer in May of this year. It was a brandy new 2014 XLT with all the goodies but I'm having a water leak issue also. The vehicle had 8,1xx miles on it and will be going back to the dealer now for the 2nd time due to the front left door...
Back