Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Code p1633

You need to isolate which circuit is drawing too much current. If its killing a charged battery in 5 mins something is pulling a TON of power or shorted out. Measure the current draw with all fuses in. Then remove each fuse 1 by 1 measuring the current drop from each circuit. A normal amount of...
  2. P

The everything Aviator thread.

If I remember correctly they only came with 2 different rims. The ugly crown Victoria style and the chrome ones that look a lot better.
  3. P

Its the silver interior not tan. I do have a tan passenger airbag but thats the only tan part i have

Its the silver interior not tan. I do have a tan passenger airbag but thats the only tan part i have
  4. P

Im parting out my 04 Aviator If anyone needs any parts hmu. The engine runs perfect has 178k trans has 80k but flares a bit this aviator has every option let me know what you need located near laughlin
  5. P

Its still active but they only made 75k so there dying out. I had the misfire on mine as well but when i switched the coils to different cylinders the code stayed on the same cylinder. I never felt a misfire or had poor performance but the check engine light is still on today
  6. P

adding heated and cooled seats from 03 aviator

Did you ever get them to work? I have the service manuals so lmk if you need a diagram.
  7. P

Sorry guys, I definitely intended to have started on the engine work by now but unfortunately I was rear ended on my motorcycle and am still walking with a cane at 26 years old. I'd guess about 2 more months before I start the engine and trans work. I did get the new bumper and hood installed...
  8. P

Hello
  9. P

Well guys ive been around here off an on for years for various small issues. Now its time for some big stuff! I had someone pull out of a parking lot and i T boned them at about 30 the insurance just totaled it out and sent the check so time for lots of repairs and maintenance It runs great...
  10. P

I have HIDs in my fog lights and they fit just fine.
  11. P

I checked the tubing that was in question. The upper elbow was very iffy, I tore a hole getting it out. But it wasn't collapsed. I taped it up real well and fired it up with no improvement. Problem still exists, I will update as I continue to diagnosis it
  12. P

04 Lincoln Aviator Rough Idle Hi guys, let me start by saying I've googled EVERYTHING Aviator and never seen this before. I got lucky and found you guys on a rough idle search. My Aviator has 148000 miles on it. The transmission was swapped at 75k under warranty. I have a consistent...
  13. P

The gear shift light flashing. Is an indication of transmission failure, including overheating. But if it's shifting nice and smooth it's probably just an error or sensor problem Also I'm new to the forum but I have an 04 aviator AWD I also have all of the technician service manuals for all...
Back