Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Snowflake in the Windshield

x2 My new Explorer had this same issue about 4 snowflakes in the bottom of the windshield. Dealer is replacing with new windshield today under warranty.
  2. M

Need advice, please, on ordering a 2016 Explorer

No rebates just dealer invoice was given. I was told if there are any rebates at time of purchase those would also be available but I don't think their will be any. I did have to put a $1000 down but they have never done anything with the check I gave them and have the option to cancel at...
  3. M

Need advice, please, on ordering a 2016 Explorer

I personally emailed about 4 dealers and only one got back with me, but they ordered it back in March with no problem and gave me invoice price on it without any haggling. This was a AutoNation dealer by the way.
  4. M

Are They Building Them Yet

Talking to the Ford rep on this site I was told that production has not changed from the 5/4 date.
  5. M

Soon to be explorer owner

We'll the car is for my wife but she has currently been driving a 2006 Mercedes E55 AMG. This is a big change as she will be going from a big 5.5l super charged v8 with just shy of 500hp to the new 2.3l.
  6. M

Soon to be explorer owner

Hello I have just placed an order for a 2016 explorer limited in guard color. I look forward to it being made. This will be my first new car ever.
Back