Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

2016 Genuine Ford Explorer Accessories

Running boards Will there ever be retractable running boards available for 2016 Limiteds?
  2. H

2016 Side Mirror Dismantle

Need to remove outside mirror glass on 2016 Limited to replace damaged LED turn signal lamp. Lamp needs to come out from inside the case and I can not find any videos or threads that address the issue. I have the new lamp and nothing else is damaged so need to be careful. Only info I have...
  3. H

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

hansenfarm Thanks for the info Tricia at Ford Service. Just went to the dealer once with the question of if they had run into the humming problem. Service Manager tried to be helpful and looked at the cowling but could see nothing obviously wrong and it was not acting up that day. He said...
  4. H

What Ford SHOULD have done with the 2016 Explorer

hansenfarm Have liked the looks of Explorers for several years, one of the reasons we went from Sable to Explorer. Grew to like the 2016 Limited grille even better than earlier years . Its all a matter of taste I guess. So far (owned 6 weeks) very happy with the vehicle features and looks...
  5. H

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

hansenfarm Also have a 2016 Explorer Limited and it has several thousand miles on it. We get the high pitched buzz with no regularity. The first time it happened we were facing about a 30 mph wind at 45-60 mph and it was loud enough to be very annoying. The second time it happened there was...
Back