Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Return of the Ranger and Bronco???

if your excited about that you will be pleased to know they are developing a RAPTOR version. its a v6 :p shhhh
  2. G

2019 Ford Ranger

ford australia has been using the name ranger since late early 2000s its nothing new to ford
  3. G

nah im a kiwi brew lol
  4. G

you also forgot 3.5 tonne payload to compete with the colorado. as you all know the Ford F-150 starts at 5 tonnes. i notice ford didnt mention the rangers brother thats still in development (the everest) yes its the ranger with a roof! all i do know is: its stillborn in australia till the Ford...
  5. G

2019 Ford Ranger

did i forget its on the car and driver (USA) website? http://blog.caranddriver.com/ford-ranger-may-return-to-u-s-by-2018-for-reals/
  6. G

2019 Ford Ranger

yes I've heard from a few credible websites like wheels (australia) magazine yes the ranger is already availible here in new zealand and australia.
  7. G

History of the Ford Ranger

I'm a ford geek. i haven't got links unfortunately. but my grey matter is pretty good? lol
  8. G

2019 Ford Ranger

go to youtube and type in: mighty car mods ford ranger in New Zealand. that's the same truck that will be coming to the USA shores... just steering on the opposite side.
  9. G

History of the Ford Ranger

sorry dude but some of the information is incorrect: it was ford Australia who had the controlling 51% in return ford Australia didnt really have to design its small cars and just focussed on producing the brilliant ford falcon :thumbsup: and the smaller cars were: ford laser (323) telstar (626)...
  10. G

2019 Ford Ranger

as many of you ford ranger fans know the latest ford ranger is due to hit your shores (USA) in 2019. this is a basic rundown if you didnt know or have heard the truck was making a comeback... lets start with the engine. - 3.2 litre diesel which is also shared with the current model transit with...
  11. G

quick engine swap question

yes the 5 litre windsor IS the 302 in nz/australia and only really came out in the falcon. everything is availible in the usa right up to 363ci crate engine. it will be a unique car in nz/aus as we only got the v6 awd versions. no sport (2 doors) no 2wd. so everything will have to be custom...
  12. G

expo5.0 done- what classic ford next?

i know this is a old thread but, the hot rodders in nz are now using mitsi L300 van chassis (as it has IFS) and all you have to do is weld in new mounts for your running gear and upgrade your brakes yes ford 5 stud pattern i think the wheel centres are slightly different & jaguar XJ6 IFS rear ends
  13. G

quick engine swap question

ok apart from the 5 Litre Windsor v8 are there any other swaps that will go happily into the first gen explorer without too many mods? (no the falcon 6 is too long) I'm planning to do a bagged/lowered explorer but i don't want to cut the car up too much if i don't have to.
  14. G

hello from en zud

this is my first time to ford explorer forums. a bit of background is: been around cars all my life, not my first rodeo. the only other SUV i've had was a 94 cheep jerokee. and been looking to try a explorer as i've had most of the fords that are availible in nz or australia.:D
Back