Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Replacing bench with 2nd row bucket seats

Does anyone know if the 2011 to 2015 would fit the 2016? I'm hoping to find an explorer at a junk yard that has a black driverside captain with BLIS and heated seat (doubt i'll ever find it, but worth a shot). If the 2011 to 2015 would fit, then I can at least expand my search to include those...
  2. E

2016 / 17 Remote Start Drive Off

Yep..100% certain the car would shut off if I pressed the brake and hit start. I tried just hitting the start button and that works. I guess following what it says on the screen is wrong.
  3. E

I'll give that a shot tonight. Thanks for the advice. I've been following what the screen says and sit there confused each time :hammer:
  4. E

I attempted to search this but didn't come across anything. I have a 2016 Limited and when using the remote start, I assume that you'd just press the brake, and hit the start button to switch over from remote start to normal, however my car shuts the engine off and I have to restart the car. Is...
  5. E

2016 read bumper swap to sport

I told (yelled) my wife the same thing? Did you not see the wall on the screen as you stated into it, or was that steady beep not saying "stop"? Worst part was I was outside the car watching it happen and couldn't stop it. Thanks for the info! Upon looking at both bumpers closely, are they...
  6. E

The current exhaust wouldn't fit in the cut out? I thought that the rectangle shape was just a muffler cap.
  7. E

My wife backed into a retaining wall today so we need to get the bumper replaced and the tailgate fixed a little. Does anyone know if I can install a sport bumper in its place. The body shop is telling me they believe it isn't a direct replacement. It's running me 2k to do the repair and I'm...
Back