Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Ford won't start (Processer PCM Problem)

Update: So after few days they said that the issue "is probably caused by dashboard wiring problems" and it will cost me around $1700, while "they can't guarantee anything". Not sure if i'm satisfied with the answer because just yesterday they said it's ether APIM or PCM modul needs to be...
  2. C

I tried the hard reset, didn't do anything so it has to be something else. Taking it to the dealer today, will post the update. Thank you!
  3. C

2013 Explorer Won't Start (Start Button Doesn't Respond)

Dealership said there was problem with modules not corresponding with each other properly, so they think i might need a new PCM Module.
  4. C

2013 Explorer Won't Start (Start Button Doesn't Respond)

So my Ford Explorer 2013 Limited is giving me hard times.. First I was driving and randomly all electronics went off, back on and back off again. So i'm driving and non of the electronics is working, including speedometer. I stopped, turned the car off, and then it wouldn't start again. Start...
  5. C

So my Ford Explorer 2013 Limited is giving me hard times.. First I was driving and randomly all electronics went off, back on and back off again. So i'm driving and non of the electronics is working, including speedometer. I stopped, turned the car off, and then it wouldn't start again. Start...
Back