Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

MFT Black / Blank Screen

I'll try the Ford number tomorrow. I appreciate the quick replies! Hopefully some type of help would be nice considering Ford is very aware of the issue concerning a $50k vehicle
  2. G

MFT Black / Blank Screen

I spoke to Wynne Ford who I have done a lot of business with and the service person told me there is nothing they can do because it is 2 months past when the extended warranty expired. Is there anyone on here that has any way of contacting someone higher on the Ford totem pole to possibly get...
  3. G

MFT Black / Blank Screen

So my wife and I have a 2012 Ford Explorer 4WD Limited and we just started getting the Black Screen of Death. After reading this thread just found out that the APIM is probably 99% the issue and that Ford extended the warranty to 5 years unlimited mileage. Unfortunately, 5 years was up 2/20/17...
  4. G

Shift to Park Warning

Thanks Peter! I was more or less just wondering which Ford dealership LANDYOT took his explorer too since he is in the same area as I am. I live in Gloucester, but work in Hampton, VA and since he/she lives in Newport News, VA thats basically within 10 mins of my work, but I will contact...
  5. G

Shift to Park Warning

^^^Where did you take yours? I have a 2012 explorer limited and Wynne Ford in Hampton, VA quoted me $415 parts and labor but I found the part online through a genuine Ford dealership for much less than they were asking. Wynne Ford wanted $186 and I found it online for $106...
Back