Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Explorer hood vibrates

Dealer replaced the cowl and it semi fixed the problem. The humming is gone and the hood doesn't shake like it use to. The hood now jumps like the hood latches are open. Ford agreed to paint the hood and the door as they have the bumps under the paint. Really concerned about the future of this...
  2. J

Explorer hood vibrates

My 2016 sport hood vibrated ever since I bought it but now the humming noise has started. Back to the dealership for the fifth time. Issue after issue, seat memory not working 2 times to dealer, fan housing replaced twice, check engine light on. The seat memory is starting to act up again. I am...
  3. J

Radiator fan bearing noise 2016 Models

I have had mine replaced twice now. I currently have 2400 miles on the vehicle.
  4. J

Thinking of Ditching the Explorer

Whats interesting is how busy the Ford dealership's service departments are in the Phoenix area. Then when i bring my 2016 sport in for the fan noise for the second time being replaced and the memory seats not working it takes them two trips to fix them... I am also a disappointed Ford person...
  5. J

2016 sport

I just sent ford service a pm to see if they can get me a loaner for my third time to the dealership in 5 months. Thanks
  6. J

2016 sport

Have you contacted Ford support/Ford Corporate? No I have not contacted Ford but I think they know about my problems from right here. Anyone agree that Ford checks this forum???
  7. J

2016 sport

They never figured out the problem with the check engine they just reset it.
  8. J

2016 sport

2016 sport is going to the garage for the third time. First check engine light, second replace fan motor and now the seat memory module. 4 months old 1400 miles. I guess ford thinks its a blast to bring vehicles back to the dealership and due without the one you bought.
  9. J

3 Problems with 2016 Ford explorer sport

ford The explorer has been fixed with a new fan motor. The fusion is back to the shop for left side control arms after the right side has been replaced the left started making the same noise. 1,500.00 dollars maintenance on a car with 70,000 miles. Not so happy...
  10. J

3 Problems with 2016 Ford explorer sport

2016 sport I have a 2016 sport and had to bring it in when the check engine lite came on. Dealer ship reset the lite and could not figure out what caused it. I now have 1300 miles on it and the fan in squealing like a pig after the engine is shut down. I like others on here am a ford guy but...
  11. J

2016 back doors wont unlock from inside

engine off Engine was off but that didn't make a difference on our edge. You could open the door by pulling the handle twice even with the car running.
  12. J

2016 back doors wont unlock from inside

The manual says to pull door handle twice just like my edge work's. When inside the vehicle the first pull on the locked door should push the lock button up then the second pull should open the door. My 2016 sport as well as a few other 2016 explorers at the dealers lot pulling the handle did...
  13. J

Great Ford Dealerships

Sanderson Ford in Glendale Az. I have purchased two vehicles from them and they are best...internet Larry Haidek sold me both and he is a honest man that i trust..2011 fusion sport and 2016 explorer sport. Thanks Larry and Sanderson Ford
  14. J

Happy New Year New to this Forum

Just picked up a 2016 magnetic sport from Sanderson Ford in Glendale, Az. I love the vehicle and this is the second vehicle I have purchased from Sanderson. They are as honest as they can be, they don't put dealer add on's unless you ask them to and I would highly recommend them. This forum...
Back