Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Track Your New Explorer Order Website

Ours had a build date of Aug 2 and it showed up at the dealer in Milton Aug 23 so 21 days from Chicago to Brampton to Milton for ours
  2. M

Power Adjustable Pedals 2017 explorer xlt

Our 17 Sport has power adjustable pedals
  3. M

2017 Explorer Sport picked up!

Now that we have solved that question I have another The cooling seats in a 17 sport do the backs cool as well as the seat base ? ours only cools the seat base not the seat back . I saw a thread on this on the 16s but wonder if the 17s are different
  4. M

Window Sticker URL

google research maniacs thats the site we used for our window sticker
  5. M

2017 ordering

Is there anyone left in here or do I have to pay the Bar Tab just saw them unloading our sport at the dealer this afternoon its been a long wait since May
  6. M

2017 Explorer Sport picked up!

Nice truck great picks !!!
  7. M

2017 ordering

Peter They show up here by truck I think the train takes them to Brampton then they are trucked to Milton
  8. M

2017 ordering

The word on the street is the truck is on a train it left on Sunday should hit Milton Tuesday
  9. M

2017 ordering

Well they say it was built on Wed and been assigned to a rail car how long is the train ride from Chicago to Toronto
  10. M

2017 ordering

Yea we have a window sticker and build date of tuesday
  11. M

2017 ordering

All right we have a tentative build date !!!! Ordered May 4 , got vin July 11 , tentative build date Aug 1. 2017 White Sport
  12. M

2017 ordering

where are you guys getting build dates from
  13. M

2017 ordering

when did you order yours ?
  14. M

2017 ordering

Anyone know whats going on at the plant ? Are they building customer order 17s yet
Back