Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Burns

2017 Black Mountain EF trip May 19-21

Sadly I have to back out. My F250 decided to spring a nice oil leak. I will have to catch the next run. I hate to miss this.
  2. Burns

You guys ready yet? I have a huge list of things to get finished before I will be ready!
  3. Burns

We are considering a hotel in the area. Have not made firm plans but we will be there!
  4. Burns

We have not decided what we will do yet. Most likely we will either rent a cabin or hotel stay.
  5. Burns

You nailed it! I am in the Philippines now and will be in Singapore for the rest of the month. I am excited to see who is coming when I get back to the states.
  6. Burns

Four0Sport would it be ok for me to rename the thread since a location is specific and edit your first post to start a list of those who can come. Just get organized early.
  7. Burns

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I have not been out in five or more year! That needs to end. I plan to be there and would love to check out Black Mountain! Can I propose two dates: May 19-21 or May 26-28? (Does that count to how much I want to be there?
  8. Burns

How to: 1st Gen Gas Tank Fuel Pump Access Panel

You always need to know your vehicle. At the time this was made the tank had been out twice so we knew where it was. If you do not know where yours is at you need to drop the tank.
  9. Burns

Here and There

Here and There
  10. Burns

Diff cover debate - aluminum or steel?

It will be a wonderful job. He does great work!
  11. Burns

What contest do you want to see?

The old method was a system that was basically chosen by the TOTM Moderator.
  12. Burns

What contest do you want to see?

Changed Jobs, Moved, Sold and Bought a house, baby on the way, & well the rest of life.... We will be getting this on track soon. I would like to poll those who participate to see if you would like to keep it the way it is or go back to the old method of choosing the TOTM. Let me know and...
  13. Burns

EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!!

We are official settled into our new home and finished with our move within the state. I am in for SMORR and Badlands. Badlands was a awesome place and the first official place my explorer visited.
  14. Burns

February 2015 TOTM - Your Favorite Rig Voting

CvrnRth is our winner! Ill contact you soon!
  15. Burns

February 2015 TOTM - Your Favorite Rig Voting

Hey Guys, I hope that you have survived any winter storms in your area. Tennessee has been under Ice, Snow, and Rain in the last three days. Tonight is -3 in my area so were going to freeze again...Thankfully our electric crews have kept us running. Now on to the important stuff: February...
  16. Burns

February 2015 TOTM - Your Favorite Rig

Voting to begin soon!
  17. Burns

I nominate vroomzoomboom because I wanted to make my 91 (before I found EF LOL) a lowered street truck with a V8 conversion. As you know the rest is history!
  18. Burns

For the 1st TOTM in 2015, yes we took a break for January, we will be having a contest with the them: Your Favorite Rig. This can be your own or a rig that someone else has built. It can be a trailer queen, daily driver, or beat up off road rig. You Decide! We will be holding nominations...
  19. Burns

EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!!

I would love to go back to the Badlands in 2016....that was the start of most of my wheeling and the 1st testing of my SAS swap! Hoping to hit Smorr this summer....
  20. Burns

December 2014 TOTM: A Lighting Spectacular

The winner is Albino 94LTD
  21. Burns

For the end of 2014 we will let everyone that was nominated (Except Moderators) be in the voting thread. Remember the winner gets something special! Note: Moderators I would have left you in be I can only have 10 slots in the poll. Here are the nominations: 1. Explorer0693 2. Mr.TeeBee...
  22. Burns

Voting starting today! The End of the Year Vote Off!
  23. Burns

December is all about the lights. For this TOTM lets see your lights. They can be additional lights for the trail, street, interior, or anything that needs lighting. Converted to LED? Lets see it. The December 2014 TOTM will have a special gift sent to the winner. Nominations end on 12-27...
  24. Burns

November 2014 TOTM Voting - Thankful Moments

Hey Guys, This month I believe it is natural to spend some time in thanksgiving for EF and our Explorer's or RBV's. Our November TOTM is our Thankful Moments contest. Find a photo and tell us why your thankful! This can be a group photo or possibly a EF run that you were privileges to...
  25. Burns

November 2014 TOTM - Thankful Moments

Hey Guys, This month I believe it is natural to spend some time in thanksgiving for EF and our Explorer's or RBV's. Our November TOTM is our Thankful Moments contest. Find a photo and tell us why your thankful! This can be a group photo or possibly a EF run that you were privileges to...
Back