Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

94 Dual Sport

Tons of dirt miles since last pictures. Thing takes a beating and just keeps on moving. Fast in the open desert and goes a lot of places it shouldn't in the rocks. Cage and rear links are next on the to do.
  2. M

Show your 1st gen flex

West sider I see lol. Bad ass rig!
  3. M

Gen 1 version 2.0 build

Awesome truck! Excited to see what you come up with with for the storage compartment.
  4. M

* FIXEDManually locking TCC A4LD?

Would love to know what you figure out. I hate my stupid A4 lol.
  5. M

Show your 1st gen flex

This in AZ? Looks like a Box Canyon area trail.
  6. M

Show your 1st gen flex

Pretty hard to flex this truck all the way out.
  7. M

94 Dual Sport

Lake day
  8. M

Extra parts if anyone wants

I have a couple consoles in AZ
  9. M

94 Dual Sport

She likes to party
  10. M

94 Dual Sport

Saturday cruise for ice cream in the desert.
  11. M

94 Dual Sport

Thank you! It's a lot of fun
  12. M

94 Dual Sport

Out for some go fast testing
  13. M

One Way to Save a First Gen: A4LD to 5R55E Swap (Completed)

This would be more headache. Guys use the older trans because they have less electronics. The newer one is going to need the stock computer and some computer tune work.
  14. M

double swing steering

Install on a swinger kit is going to take time. Will also be different truck to truck. Unless you are running a specific companies full front end. My 44 front end is stock extended steering with a pitman arm and bump steer Is noticeable. My coilovers limit right before the steering.
  15. M

94 Dual Sport

Hell ya its a blast, much more fun than my last d60 leaf sprung lead slead. I would go IBP if you still need to buy shocks. Trying to stuff 4 shocks under the hood gets really tight.
  16. M

Cat delete

I would not recommend deleting cats. A lot of mid range power is lost.
  17. M

94 Dual Sport

Rear is an f150 8.8 and full 91 f150 leaf packs minus overload.
  18. M

94 Dual Sport

They aren't. Ride height is low but i don't mind it. You helped me with a few questions on IG. Thank you!
  19. M

94 Dual Sport

20. M

Dana 44 TTB Conversion Crossmember

Adding mounting holes for 35's is easy enough. 44 outers and you have a solid set up! Its seemed to me, most guys willing to go through this much trouble, want full long travel. My 1st gen will be done in the next week or so, have to move houses and then its time to cut up more frames.
  21. M

94 Dual Sport

She should be bad! Front fenders need a lot of trim. Don't plan on running glass. Frame needs to be notched for the diff. Tire hits fender as beam hits frame
  22. M

94 Dual Sport

Rear axle mocked up, to be swapped for a 9" Radius arms tacked up Pivot brackets finished welded
  23. M

Dana 44 TTB Conversion Crossmember

Yes I do, it will definitely be more than a bolt up kit. Cutting and welding will definitely be required. Been swamped with UTV stuff, going to finish the 1st gen conversion first and get some miles on it.
  24. M

94 Dual Sport

94 Expo Copy Cat D44 conversion brackets Dana 44 TTB completely plated uniball pivots High clearance radius arms attached to the back of the beams, heim pivots F150 leafs Disk 8.8 with 5x5.5 conversion adapters 12" 3.0 IBP Fox coilovers in the front 12" 3.0 Raptor IBP rears
Back