Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

I tried using a US VPN and I still get the same error. Shaay, any thoughts?
  2. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

Yes, I can get there but there isn't an option for Sync version checker
  3. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

Same thing. I also tried on a different browser, and was prompted to sign in but then got the same error.
  4. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

That link gives me this: System error Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later or contact us.
  5. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

As I am in Canada I cannot run a Vehicle Health report. The only instructions I can find say I need the USB stick that was used to update the MFT, which I don't have, the dealer has it.
  6. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

One question...will the dealer update syncmyride.com? It currently states that I am still on 2.11
  7. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

Finally updated! My local dealer took some convincing...like the dealer where I bought the car, they insisted that there be a fault before they could upgrade. I showed them that there was a problem with charging my phone over USB (continually popping up with a message stating that the device was...
  8. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

Thanks Shaay...it is booked in on Monday at my local dealer. Thanks to everyone on the thread for the help.
  9. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

It does...However, seems to pertain only to the US? No mention of Canada... Last updated 10/29/2016 We found the following field service action listed on your vehicle. VIN: 1FMHK8F8X******** FSA Title: SYNC WITH MYFORD MYLINCOLN TOUCH WARRANTY EXTENSION COVERING ACCESSORY PROTOCOL INTERFACE...
  10. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

Thanks! This definitely applies to Canada correct? It is not US only?
  11. M

Cannot update MFT 2.11

I recently bought a 2012 Explorer Limited. I am in Canada. I registered it on the Ford website, and it says my current version is 2.11. I'd like to upate this...I had a conversation on this forum with the Ford IVT team who told me that it was not possible for me to update from this version...
Back