Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Are My Front Rotors warped??

Hello All: so in June I replaced the pads on my front brakes and the rotors on my 1993 explorer and they seemed fine.I ended up going on a trip into the mountains and on my way back going down some switchbacks in utah I started to smell my brakes. By the time I got down to the bottom the brakes...
  2. A

1993 Explorer Gas leak Cant Find it

Well Guys: I pulled everything apart and when I was taking everything apart I took the fuel pressure regulator off the fuel rail. It came right off and I just wondered if that is where the leak was. It is difficult to see everything when it is together so it was tough to see where exactly the...
  3. A

Well I let it sit all night and started it up this morning and fuel was poring out of that one injector. It stops after the engine is running for a few minutes Thanks
  4. A

Hello Everyone. I have a 1993 Ford Explorer xlt, It has a huge gas leak but only when it is cold out.. probably mid 40's once it warms up there is no leak. I took it to the shop this morning and they could not find anything. It was leaking when I left but stopped by the time I got to the shop...
Back