1. N

1998 OHV Preventative Maintenance

I haven't been able to test it since I've rebuilt it
  2. N

I haven't been back to finish it.
  3. N

I may have to sell or junk it. Anyone interested?
  4. N

Me neither. It's a pain in the butt.
  5. N

The explorer will be in hold until further notice. Moving from Marianna, FL to Birmingham, AL Wednesday, July 5. I hoped everything would be done before Wednesday, but I don't think it will be. It will be stored at my father's about 30 minutes from Marianna. I will have to figure out how to get...
  6. N

It only lines up one way with those ports, for a lack of knowledge of the proper term.
  7. N

Size is identical to the one I pulled off. The difference is the recess in the filter where the bolt goes. I went to Lowes and picked some up for now
  8. N

Stupid problem. The filter hold down bolt won't catch with this filter
  9. N

Yes it was powered, I have the switch motors, etc too. Where are you?
  10. N

I can get one soon. The mechanism works well too.
  11. N

The transmission is in the trunk of my Civic. He threw in the torque converter and a transmission cooler. Everything is cleaner than mine was, so I might use them too
  12. N

Picking up a complete 5r55e in the morning. If anyone needs parts off it, lmk. Also getting ready to junk a couple blue cloth front seats.
  13. N

Wanted 1997 Explorer/Mountaineer wiring diagram book

I have a digital copy for a 99
  14. N

lookin for cloth front seats for 95 xplorer eb

I have 1 decent blue passenger seat. Driver side seat base is trash.
  15. N

Seats are wired. A bearing came a day early for the center support. Anyone know the torque spec for the bell housing (oil pump) to body bolts? I've got new o-rings on them, and only run down with my fingers.
  16. N

I'll also have spare seat parts if anyone needs any
  17. N

Duh. Swapping old harness over. I don't need heated seats, especially in the Florida summer. Maybe eventually
  18. N

im going to wire in the seats from the limited (heated/lumbar) until I pick up the transmission on Saturday. I've seen several wire diagrams, but none seem to show a 12pin connector. Does anyone have any info on this?
  19. N

Pm me with your needs, throw a couple bucks and pay shipping, and it's yours.
  20. N

Mariana, Fl. Will be moving to Birmingham Al (I think) next month.
  21. N

I agree, it's already pulled. A used VB on ebay is $85. I'll be picking it up Saturday morning. Anyone need any 5r55e parts?
  22. N

A guy I've done business with in the past is offering a complete 5r55e as a core (it slips) for $75. The valve body is not seized. He's also offering the torque converter. The fluid in that transmission is still pink. Mine was black/dark.
  23. N

I'm sure the transmission issues I had were valve body related. I've removed the L retainers and all of the others. So much is seized.
Back