Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Modifying My New 2017 Ford Explorer Limited

Not sure and all I know is $800 including labour.
  2. F

Must be the pictures but the grill is paint matched white
  3. F

She's Alive!! Super pleased on how it turned out.
  4. F

It's all being done by the dealer, which I have an great working relationship with. I'm not worried. It's only a couple grand so no big deal.
  5. F

Yah not cheap but there gonna put it under the financing so I'll hardly see it. Should be all done end of next week.
  6. F

3 months exactly from order date to delivery date. Not to shabby. Beauty Now to the tear down. Buh Bye chrome. -Trim pieces going for black paint -Door handles will be white -Mirrors might get wrapped in black, undecided. -Grill will get a black/white combo design -roof will get black vinyl...
  7. F

Ordering a New 2017 Ford Explorer Limited

Being Delivered on the 24th. 4 days Early!
  8. F

Supposed to be the 28th of April.
  9. F

Got an update this morning, explorer is on the train leaving Chicago :P
  10. F

Yah I'm gonna powder coat the wheels when they come in so will be fairly durable. My chrome ones on my Yukon after 3 years are toast.
  11. F

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Tire and wheels specs please!! Ex looks ridic, good work.
  12. F

Car seats question

Hi, we just ordered a 2017 ex limited. Can a person put 2 car seats in the 3rd row? Is there only one latch/tether on one 3rd row seat?
  13. F

Anything else i need to know about? My first Ford, got tired of dealing with GMC around these parts. Drive dodge for work, so this will be new.
  14. F

Hi Peter Close friends and family call me Fetch, my uncle gave me the nick name as a child, go Fetch me a beer! Its good you mentioned the sun roof, because we were really on the fence on whether to get it or not, but with what your stated, if makes our decision easy! We load our XL thule when...
  15. F

Hi, my name is Chase, from Alberta, Canada. We have decided to trade in Yukon and get something a bit smaller and better on fuel. Were going to order a 2017 Ford Explorer Limited tomorrow, in the White Platinum, 301A group, 2nd row heated buckets, no console. Wondering what we should do for...
Back