Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

2016 3.5L Ecoboost Engine Sound Enhancement - Like or Dislike?

I have a 2017 and there is no noise enhancement there is no tonight adjustment... if there is it's a crock of poo. I hear silenceeee
  2. F

Exhaust ques regarding 2017 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost , resonator delete, factory vs Magnaflow

Not my audio system hahaha I heat nothing but silence in my ecoboost 3.5 sport
  3. F

Exhaust ques regarding 2017 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost , resonator delete, factory vs Magnaflow

The main question I do not see asked is this. I have a 2017 Ford explorer sport 3.5L Ecoboost. Has anyone just removed the resonator and left the factory mufflers and if so what did it sound like? Did it resonate in the cabin or drone? Has anyone put a Magnaflow 18" a larger magnaflow on a...
  4. F

After Market Ford Emblems

I am going to do a custom LOGO on my Ford Decals in Vinyl but here are my replaced emblems for 4wd and sport to go with the black out package on my 2017 Sport. IMG]http://[/IMG]
  5. F

Headrest DVD Players

Its a nice idea but how are you getting power to the IPADS? The thought of battery and charging in and out seems like a drag. Having cables flop around also doesnt seem very classy either. Let me know..
  6. F

FR8ZILLA LIVES

FR8ZILLA LIVES
  7. F

I am new but already doing mods and adds

I will yes... I guess I need to run photos through Photobucket or something to gain Photo links? Thanks for the congrats.
  8. F

I am new but already doing mods and adds

Hello everyone. I am in Texas and just purchased a 2017 explorer sport. I have tinted the windows, added a Traxda front and real lift kit. 2.5" front 1.5" rear. made the dealer switch the sport wheels with the midnight gray 20s. just put on a set of BFG ko2 275/55/20s more to come. can't wait...
Back