Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Dealer changed air intake hose and now I have bad gas mileage

You're probably right that this could be the case, what's more concerning is the mileage that we have been getting since. We used to get around 18 while doing our normal driving around town (probably 90% city/10% highway) and now it is pretty consistently 11-12. I think I will schedule an...
  2. J

It possible that they could have broken it and just replaced it without saying anything, but they were working on the starter, so I'm not sure how that could have happened. I would just take it back into them and ask, if they weren't four hours away. I haven't scanned for codes, I don't own any...
  3. J

Backstory: Our starter went out while we were going on vacation so we took it to a ford dealer in Tulsa, about four hours from our house, and left it for a week while we took a rental car on the rest of our vacation. That was about two months ago and I have noticed since then that our fuel...
  4. J

Unlock Nav and activate rear camera

Was on vacation this last week and my wife was messing with the Nav while I was driving. It would allow her to scroll down through the turn list without issue, but when she tried to scroll back up it gave the warning about not being able to operate certain features while in motion. I understand...
Back