Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

GWNF Edinburg, VA this sunday

I am going to be in columbia furnace next week if anyone is going to GWNF. Mike
  2. S

Hello

Thanks for the support Guys! Raining today but tomorrow looks like a go on a couple backroads / new neighborhoods...time to get a lil dirty. Mike
  3. S

Northwestern VA

Im south of Leesburg....I sent you a pm Mike
  4. S

Northwestern VA

Does anyone have a place I can take my STOCK!! sport trac...I know GWNF but that could be a tad rough. Any tips would be appreciated. I am willing to go as far south as woodstock, va and to WV. Mike
  5. S

Hello

Im working on the whole offroading type thing :rolleyes: ..I am really just getting into since I got my truck friday and am psyched! :D ...I just want a place to drive that I wont flip it, can get a lil dirty, and get a nice adreniline rush. Oh and I learned my first lesson after saturday. Do...
  6. S

Hello

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah earlier I was looking for some pics of your guys tracs but only found 2. Saturday I was hauling debri from a deck I took down to the dump and had a little too much fun. There was a mudslick about 100 yards long and found myself sliding back and forth along this road...
  7. S

Hello

My name is Mike and I am from Northern Virginia. Just bought a new explorer sport trak friday and plan to take it offroading this winter. Stumbled across this site and it sounds like a good group and figured you guys could help if needed. Mike
Back