Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

SYNC 3 in a 2016 Explorer

Update - dealership tech has confirmed a draw of 0.09 amps from the radio even after the car has gone to sleep. Has anyone else checked this or are there any tips?
  2. D

Anybody have battery drain issues with sync 3? Hoping I just have a coincidental faulty battery and not a communication/parasitic loss issue post upgrade.
  3. D

Platinum - rear buckets/console swap for bench?

Hey guys! We just found out (surprise) news that we have a 3rd little one on the way! Ha! So we just picked up a 16 limited this year with buckets and console in the rear. I'm curious if it's simple enough to swap the driver side and console for the 60 seat....assuming the passenger side...
  4. D

Got it up and running! Easy swap and not too bad to program - just had to buy a new elm327 that had the mscan switch. Only issue - I don't see the speed limit in my dash now. I did buy a non nav unit (to use CarPlay maps), would that cause the speed limit to disappear? Thanks!
  5. D

This looks to have top and bottom brackets (from an Edge). Would this work or do I need to move on? Thanks for the help! Sorry to be a sudden mooch. :burnout:
  6. D

Nice job guys! We recently acquired our 2016 and I can't wait to upgrade to sync 3. Quick question for the resident experts with experience - there are notes about the bracket and -SC model number. Does the existing bracket system on our Sync 2 screens work if I picked up a different Sync 3 and...
Back