Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Rear brake and arm assembly diagrams to do myself...

(2006 Ford explorer XLT) T-boned, Driver side rear, tire bent under vehicle still moves but need to replace hopefully not the whole differential. (2008 Ford Explorer) I have a parts Explorer on hand, but need the diagrams to make sure I am doing it well and correctly. (I have ended up with...
  2. D

Emergency tranny and engine swap 96 to 99

Hi guys!!! I am so sorry for the late reply! I wasn't able to get on the site for a minute. So considering all of the suggestions.... BY THE WAY! Thank you for your support truely with all this we really are pretty isolated and it feels good (even if you all are strangers,) that people care ...
  3. D

One last am going down your lists tomorrow. I am assuming that Reds is blown, but I am also going to find out (if I can) what's wrong with Red. And fix that (if I can) I am going to rebuild what is transferable to LB parts on red and any and all that match LB if it needs to be done at all...
  4. D

If you find out this answer can you send it my way too please:wave:
  5. D

What does this mean? Also I am starting on Red(99) tomorrow by picking up the items relative to her and removing the items in the idea of replacing them with LB(96) parts. I am prepping her now for her "Tranplants" Can't wait for a sign of God or anything gotta deal with what I got. If I...
  6. D

Thank you guys for the help truly.... MR.Q I thought you would tell me! LOL! Well I guess it's nothing to be ALARMED ABOUT!!! :laugh::p K I do love the stick but I believe you may be right Masospaggetti, things have gotten a little more complicated which is leading me to believe it is GET OUT...
  7. D

YES! Thank you for explaining it better. (I still gotta read the rest but YES! That's the options!)
  8. D

Same mission. I just have more time. And 1,000$ not 100$ to work with. The pictures are so everyone can see what I am working with. I have no family here or friends and need to get out of AK before winter because of the weather and the Alcan highway through Canada. I came to all of you because...
  9. D

4.0l crate motor??? does it exist?

Hi I like this idea would this be a good idea in my situation also? Sorry for interrupting. DP
  10. D

HI!!!! I missed this idea, this was what I was originally trying to do but then plans changed, and ironically I was pulling the whole wiring harness out b4 the Landlord turned into a jerk. So LB (96) beat up pretty good but which way would be cheaper? Take body of 99 fix 96 cuz I will have to...
  11. D

Hope my replies are on this one main thread too. :dunno::confused2: YAY!
  12. D

Will be back with Lightning Bolts pics sometime today.  :wave: (The 96) Promise. Den your friend :snicker: sorry about that my bad...  (I'm tired 4am here) o_O
  13. D

K last but not least I have the ignition to deal with also.... I'm down to 7 weeks now to get me and the kiddos and swapped out trucks down the Alcan and through Canada before snow hits. Oh one more left side of engine.. K. Soooo (1 truck that is.) How do I figure out what may be wrong...
  14. D

K now some "Cat" who helped me change out my water pump first put HIS in her and he had a nice amount on his finger. HE ALSO was the one that said it was blown.... Thinking now he may have been talking out his pooter.
  15. D

Right in there.... Pulls out..... o_O:thumbsup: And (it was kind of hard to get my finger far enough holding a phone but)...
  16. D

And moving forward towards the left With... And then getting to the money shot ;).... Almost... And the part with the oil... :confused:
  17. D

Here goes... and starting right side,
  18. D

I apologize for not getting back to you Guys sooner kid issues. Its dark right now but in a hr I can get pics of LB for all this scheming and plotting. But here is the rest of Red(99). Under the hood.
  19. D

Actually the pedal assemblies are the same. How I know is 1st: my clutch fell off right where they welded it, I Tap n Died put a locking bolt and lubed it with JB weld a hair tie to replace the stupid plastic basket that attached to the Clutch master cylendar and safety switch back on the...
  20. D

But it's a V6 too? It's 5he same truck really XLT just younger. AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!!
  21. D

But it's a V6 too? It's 5he same truck really XLT just younger. AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!!
  22. D

Something got screwed up but they are all there. . Be back ran out of time
  23. D

Right/up (these are all of Red) LB (96)coming tonight or tomorrow morning.) Moven down And done for the Right. One more underneath of back nothing in between. Rear under Sorry guess more total Last underneath this one is a panoramic from left to right you'll need to zoom in and I would...
Back