Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2016 base explorer aftermarket dash kit

Wow they must have changed something since February because they told me I was sol and to send it back which is what I did but yeah would like to see how u have it hooked up maybe I'll give it a try again but doubt it once I pay it off probably go buy a 15 police interceptor
  2. B

So all three plugs from vehicle were used because on mine of the three plugs only one plugged into Tesla's harness, so I can't understand how a download will solve the problem of harnesses not plugging in but the base must be different from the police interceptor or you have sync on yours...
  3. B

Unless something has changed in the past few months I doubt he has a 16 or newer unless he hard wired it in himself if I had a chart for what every wire was I could've done that
  4. B

What year explorer do you have Karl p
  5. B

Jon m I know they have listed to 11-17 but believe me I have a 16 explorer pi and it did not work and took me 2 weeks to get my $ back will not work but if you need to find out for yourself go for it
  6. B

If you have a 14 there shouldn't be a problem all harness were that year was a cool radio wished it would have worked
  7. B

Just got my Tesla style Android Radio and it did not work out, out of all harness only one worked couldn't control anything but music so despite what they have advertised it will not work so don't waste your time, I guess we will just have to wait till metra or sonic makes an aftermarket kit for...
  8. B

Also been told if you don't have sync that Bluetooth and USB aux will never work on any factory radio u put in, how they get you now from what I've been told by dealer and Ford p.i mods.com
  9. B

That's what radio upgrade offers looks just like Sony one in 16 explorer but problem is in 2016 Ford decided to change harnesses so if you have a 15 or under there's alot of options you have to upgrade as far as 16 and up goes there's not a whole lot I've only found 2 and nothing for putting an...
  10. B

Will do There's also another site called radio upgrade .com supposedly they have Android radio that looks like a stock radio but better I'm giving it till first week of March then I might go to radio upgrade trying to see if they have them in stock right now tired of waiting
  11. B

I have same radio the only thing that I have been able to find to upgrade 2016 police interceptor is an Tesla style Android radio that has Bluetooth GPS USB I've ordered one from Phoenix Android Radios it's been a month and half and I'm still waiting so when I get it which they assured me will...
Back