Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

92 EB Ex build.

Nice Find !, Long live the First Gens !
  2. B

2007 Ford Sport Trac Mods

How mechanically inclined are you, can you wire in an aftermarket stereo or similar, if so doing an underglow install shouldn't be too bad, Check out some videos on Utube and that should help, I'm sure others can help in the lift and tire size fitment, Welcome to the forum, Just recently jumped...
  3. B

94 2wd needing a trans- sell or fix

Been a while since I've been active on here, Acquired a 94 xlt 2wd with 169K miles 1 owner prior to me with forward slipping/gone for pretty cheap, Have been looking for a transmission for a reasonable price but everyone wants an arm and a leg for a used a4ld, Debating on selling it and have it...
  4. B

1993 Mazda Navajo

Welcome to the Forum , Navajo owner for over 11 years , I love mine ! .
  5. B

Shaking at high speeds!!!HELP!

I would recommend checking your steering shaft under the hood , it has a bolt going through it , I couldn't find what was causing mine to have so much slop at the wheel when parked , turned out that bolt was not tight enough to keep the two parts from moving , Also when you shake your front end...
  6. B

Odd Fix

Mine just started to ping about a year ago , Approx 120K miles on a 93 motor non egr in my navajo , Mid grade 89 helped when warm , but when warm outside and under a decent load it still pings , have tried premium a few times but wasn't all that warm out , I noticed a little smoke the other...
  7. B

homemade coil spacers

well if your hosting them to a site like a photobucket or etc you would use the img link or direct link , copy and paste that to the small square box that has mountains on it where you type your reply .
  8. B

homemade coil spacers

Looking forward to pics
  9. B

My 91 Icelandic Explorer :)

Welcome to the Forum and Wow , That rig is awesome !! .
  10. B

Weirdest unknown issue, Dire need of help

Welcome to the forum ! . check your spark plugs For wear and proper gap , check your plug wires and make sure they are in the right location as well . other than that I can't think of anything else to check .
  11. B

new sub and box have some questions

Very stout amp on proper electrical , that sub should have held that power , but it all depends on your gain level and your head unit adjustments as well , you could have been feeding it dirty or Distorted power . Heard good stuff about northstar batts as well ! .
  12. B

Custom 1st Gen Grill

Looks Great , I like it a lot , Gotta Love Custom Parts ! .
  13. B

Miraculous Brakes

Mine was for sure not the slide pins .
  14. B

Miraculous Brakes

whenever it feels like it , I have had the same issue off and on for over a year , except mine was the pass side first then the driver , Mine did it both times after 30+ mins of driving and was pretty warm outside , middle GA weather .
  15. B

What makes you love your explorer?

Paid For . Cheap to Maintain and Modify . Still Gets looks and is over 20 Years old . I built it ..
  16. B

Prerunner/Dual Purpose 94 Build

Nice pics man !
  17. B

new sub and box have some questions

Nice setup so far , I would Recommend Iraggi Alternator for your high output needs , he does amazing work with custom color and amperage options , http://www.iraggi-alternator.com/ , I sent him a message on facebook and he replied within a few minutes and gave me all the answers I was looking...
  18. B

Broke the lug studs right off

Discount tire would not even remove/install new tires on my old 98 Z71 that had 1 broken stud , I had to get the stud fixed before they would install the new tires . This was back in 2008 .
  19. B

Broke the lug studs right off

If an impact is used a torque stick should be as well , A 80 Ft Lb would be best .
  20. B

My modified 94 sport

Wow , That's a Serious Cut and turned beam , That's a little different than I have seen before .
  21. B

Stanley rolling tool chest with 88 pc tool set $62

Wow can't beat, Be good for a teen/young adults first starter box .
  22. B

My modified 94 sport

Nice Looking rig , when you copy and paste the link to post a pic , use the Direct link , click on the yellowish square icon and paste the link . will show up like this .
  23. B

Rims with tpms vs rims without tpms.

Your Welcome , I try and help when/where I can , I deal with tpms systems everyday at work - Tire shop lol .
  24. B

Rims with tpms vs rims without tpms.

yes you can , the rims are all the same on the inside , one type of tpms wraps around the inside of the rim and most widely called a Band sensor , others bolt or snap into the standard tire valve opening .
Back