Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Hard to start after gas fill up

please let me know what they replaced, I've been having the issue for over a year.
  2. P

Knocking when turning right

I'm very curious to see what fixes yours if it comes back. I'm at 111K and get the same knock, only mine has never gone away and the dealership wants way to much money to trouble shoot it.
  3. P

Knocking noise when steering slow speed

I'm getting a knock while turning. From the drivers seat it sounds like it is coming from the passengers side but if I stand at the passenger side is sounds closer to the center. I'm very curious to see what ends up being your fix.
  4. P

Ford offers free repairs to 1.4 Million Explorers - Exhaust

Yes, mine said it is only for the police configuration.
  5. P

Ford quoted maintenance, not sure they’re right

I'm about to change plugs and cool packs for the first time in my EX. Any suggestions of other maintenance or checks I should do while I have the Plenum off? I also plan to clean the throttle body. What does everyone use to clean that? Thanks Everyone, these forums are a lifesaver for amateurs...
  6. P

Rearview Camera Problems

I replaced my reverse camera and the new one needs to be configured, has anyone else had this issue? I know the hazards are a pain but I mean it when I tell you mine don't work. Anyone know a fix for that? I'll just start with those two. Thanks Everyone
Back