Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

SYNC 3 latest version

It appears that our SYNC 3 systems are LINUX based downloading those tar files. NICE!!!!
  2. B

SYNC 3 latest version

Why is there such a holdup? What is the purpose of having an auto update feature that doesn't work?
  3. B

SYNC 3 latest version

I will have to try to do another download. I remember setting up the WiFi before and it connected successfully. Last time I checked, it was no longer connecting, so automatic updates may not be working.
  4. B

All Weather floor mats

I wanted them to keep the sides from scuffing. Plus these Motor Trend ones can be cut to fit. So if there's anything I don't like, I can easily cut them. And for $60 to do my entire SUV from front to back, it's a no brainer. I have no idea how they make money selling these things. The...
  5. B

All Weather floor mats

My dog is getting big and normally I put a dog cage in the back of my Explorer. I'm getting tired of doing that so I was going to pull the trigger on a Husky rear cargo mat for like $120. Then I found this entire 5 piece set of floor mats from Motor Trend for $60 bucks. Granted, I like Husky...
  6. B

SYNC 3 latest version

Peter, thank you for that information. Looks like Facebook would be the easiest.
  7. B

SYNC 3 latest version

How do you report these issues so that Ford can fix them? Or do they just wait until their own staff finds them and then fix them as they discover the bugs? I like Apple. When something crashes, you can report the bug and then in the next update, they fix your OS. I wish we could do...
  8. B

SYNC 3 latest version

Thanks. But haven't they fixed any small bugs in all this time? Usually anything with ".0" in it has bugs. ".1" or ".01" usually has bug fixed. Mine has issues every now and then. Sometimes Waze doesn't work properly and I have to unplug my phone and re-connect it to get it to work again...
  9. B

SYNC 3 latest version

No way. What a hassle. Thanks for the tip. I think the last time I was on the site was when I had my Mustang. I haven't registered my new Explorer.
  10. B

SYNC 3 latest version

I've never seen mine update. I tried to do a manual update and it gave me an error of some kind. I have it connected to my home WiFi so that it always has a chance to update when it's parked out in front of the house. I even made my phone a hotspot and tried to update and still couldn't...
Back