Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Jack points?

this looks like same spot as @Exit32 post, just one is black and other bright metal. I have an ST maybe that’s the difference
  2. K

Jack points?

Thanks for the great photos, clearly showing safe point. I’ll lift at the pinch seams and place stand at these points.
  3. K

2021 Explorer Order Guide

Looks pretty good! Will have to be careful to not scratch it too much over time, thanks a lot for posting.
  4. K

Explorer ST A-pillar material

Excellent attention to detail and good on dealer for replacing!
  5. K

ST Explorer Interior Updates 2021

All good points - yes it is quite different than the US model and not sure if the gloss black will extend to the cup holder and rotary gear area but definitely gives you a decent idea of how the door handles and the HVAC will look. Overall, I like that it brings the interior up a tad bit by...
  6. K

Update guys and gals; I spotted this photo montage on YouTube and it shows the ST with the gloss black updates interior, Not bad, those look better than the flat gray plastic but definitely worried about scratching and fingerprints in the long run. This looks like a non US model. I thought I saw...
  7. K

2021 order availability and lead-time?

Looking for pics of those interior updates!
  8. K

Thanks Peter, yeah I guess it does! So the high gloss is spared from the main bin cover / cupholder area which would be the grossest place for it. Trim is bearable.
  9. K

Here is a shot on their website. looks like all Edge trim have the gloss black there
  10. K

Hey all! Looking forward to ordering an ST for 2021, however I'm reading about one of the updates that are not mentioned in the 2021 order guide thread. Apparently, the ST explorer is supposed to get upgrade interior trim which is just high gloss black interior trim. The ST Edge has high...
  11. K

2021 Explorer Order Guide

Thanks for posting! Helpful
  12. K

STEEDA Sway Bar Installed!!

Thanks for the review! Lol, loved the end "oh yeah, that turn right there!"
  13. K

Car Seats (Baby) & Inflatable Seat Belt

Hey everyone, New explorer owner here and this one is for all the parents of young infants / toddlers. It appears the inflatable seatbelt overall as a concept is quite good as an additional safety perk but the drawback is the inability to use them with most car seats. Ford manual says they are...
  14. K

Ordered my 2019 Sport 6-13-18

Does dealer charge MSRP for orders like this or do they still give some of their rebates, incentives, etc.
  15. K

2018 Explorer Sport Upgrades

I'm interested as well - thanks!
Back