Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

SYNC 3 latest version

I logged into my Ford account, and found that there was an update available about a week or so ago. I already have v3.0, but there some kind of supplementary update. I didn't bother to use WiFi to try...I just used my USB. Not really sure what was in the update, but it seemed to be slight...
  2. S

SYNC 3 latest version

My last two installations were via USB so I'm okay with that method moving forward. I just found it odd that the truck was seeing an update as being available, however, nothing on the Ford site. It's all good...if there is one coming....then so be it...I can wait until then....From what I have...
  3. S

SYNC 3 latest version

Thanks Peter. . So basically turn the WiFi off as the feature is not working yet to DL updates.. Clearly getting a false positive in the vehicle. I would not use the WiFi for anything else anyways . All good!! If there is no update listed on the Ford website then I feel confident in thinking...
  4. S

SYNC 3 latest version

Anyone else getting the notification when connected to WiFi that Sync has identified an update I already did the upgrade to 3.0 back in June Ford website says I have the latest version and am up to date....However, it's trying to download the following update: Sync Software...
Back