Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

Time for tires

Thanks, that is good to know. I am planning on going with these bf goodrich tires when I need new tires. I have a similar commute.
  2. 2

Time for tires

Let us know how your gas mileage is with the new tires.
  3. 2

Time for tires

The set I had on my truck I got at BJs and they special ordered the size. Costco might special order that size you need.
  4. 2

Time for tires

I had the bf Goodrich advantage ta sport lt on my 2011 Sierra with 20 inch wheels. It was the best tire I had on that truck, they had excellent traction in snow and rain. I will probably put them on my 2018 explorer sport when it need new tires
  5. 2

3.5L Ecoboost Owners - What MPG are you getting?

That can't be real life, you must drive with your foot to the floor.
  6. 2

2018 Platinum starts without key

That's what the guy in the office next to me at work does, he leaves the fob in his f150 and uses the keypad to get in his truck, he does not like carrying his keys around.
  7. 2

Time for tires

Just got my explorer sport last August so sill on stock tires but when I need tires I plan on getting BFGoorich Advantage TA Sport Lt tires, I had them on my 2011 GMC Sierra with 20" wheels and they were the best all season tires in snow that I have had yet.
  8. 2

Treadwear Issue with Ventus S1 Noble 2 Hankooks

The tire finder search on the Hankook site shows the Ventus s1 noble 2 as one of the choices for a 2018 sport
  9. 2

2013 Explorer Overheating

Could be the water pump, is your coolant low?
  10. 2

2020 ST Pricing (MSRP / INVOICE)

That's disappointing the base MSRP on my 2018 sport was 45,950, I was hoping that it would be not that much of a jump in price
  11. 2

2020 ST Pricing (MSRP / INVOICE)

Is that in US Dollars or Canadian?
  12. 2

Your opinion on 2014 Sport with 140K miles on it???

Do you mean premium as in 93 octane or premium as in top tier gas?
  13. 2

How many miles does your 5th gen Explorer have?

2018 sport 11,000 miles, I have had it a little over 5 months.
  14. 2

Explorer SiriusXM Stuck "Acquiring Signal" (Intermittent) 2018 Models

Mine has been working for the last 16 days straight..... hopefully I did not just jinx myself
  15. 2

How did I do?

When When I bought my sport in the end of August it was a choice of either 0 interest for 6 years or 7,200 in rebates. MSRP on mine was 49,935.
  16. 2

I brought mine in to be checked out yesterday. it was not working yesterday but today it is working again so it worked out. I am saving the paperwork from the dealer for proof when the fix is released.
  17. 2

Should I be concerned?

I thought the 2018 explorer had the updated engine, this is worse than I thought
  18. 2

Should I be concerned?

I am more concerned about the waterpump issue and the XM radio issue. My XM raido has been giving me problems the last 3 days and supposedly ford has no fix for it.
  19. 2

As soon as the clouds cleared out XM started working again. Seems like it stopped working on Wednesday when it got cloudy and started working a few minutes ago driving back from lunch as the sky cleared out. The XM radio in my old truck worked flawlessly in all weather conditions.
  20. 2

I have a new explorer sport, I got it 4 weeks ago, yesterday XM started dropping out with the acquiring signal explorer message, this is totally unacceptable. I have an appointment to bring it in next week.
Back