Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

No Start or Crank, also random door ajar and info center reset

May not be your issue but worth telling: I chased a no start no crank for a week after installing an aftermarket radio. Turns out I bumped the gear lever while installing so the vehicle didn't think it was in park. Make sure your Digital Transmission Range sensor is adjusted properly!
  2. G

Fuel System Status ="error" not "open" or "closed

Sorry to resurrect this thread but did you ever find a solution to this? Just changed out my fuel injectors and I'm noticing this fault as well.
  3. G

Hi Brooklyn. New here and it seems like you are the man that knows all the stuff. I want to know...

Hi Brooklyn. New here and it seems like you are the man that knows all the stuff. I want to know stuff too but every link I click on is broken. I noticed all your links use "showpost" and some kind of post ID number, where all the links that work are using "thread" and title. Anyway to fix all...
  4. G

Obligatory Introduction

Just got a 2002 Explorer XLT 4WD from the in-laws for $500. Looking to fix it up and turn it into my daily. It needs some work done here and there. I have already noticed this is my new go-to site, so I thought I would make it official and join the forum. Thanks to everyone. You have already...
Back