Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

94 Explorer XLT 4wd. Loses power and stalls.

It is a fairly new pump and my problem started when i ran out of gas. I am just wondering if the sock or line is clogged or did it affect the fpr. I do not have the resources to drop the tank but if i have to then i will figure something out. Is there a way to blow out the lines via tha 3 lines...
  2. R

What are your thoughts on cutting an access panel on the floor directly above the pump ? Wondering if that might be easier.
  3. R

Still having problems. Checked fuel pressure.

Still having problems. Checked fuel pressure.
  4. R

Ok so i went to autozone to barrow the fuel pressure testing equipment. Not sure if i was doing it right because my readings are nowhere near what i expected. If you all can make sense of it then maybe i did it right. Here is what i got and how i got it. They gave me a brand new $150 test kit...
  5. R

Ok..i will get a fuel pressure reading but if there is another theory as to why it decides to get weak at the same time every time. That does not sound like a mechanical problem to me but i suppose it could be weak and it takes that long to finally recognize etc...ok i will keep you updated...
  6. R

That makes sense., forgot to mention that i did replace the fuel filter. I seemed to have wondered off the fuel system trail just because the pump sounds like it is doing the job and the symptoms i described are like clockwork. As if some kind of condition occurs that the computer does not like...
  7. R

Hello, first time here but have read many threads and hopefully I can get Mr. Shorty to weigh in. I will start with the codes and hopefully i got them right. KOEO - 335 Memory - 157, 172, 176, 336 KOER - 172. 136, 336 Ok. I must admit this all started when i ran out of gas. I have since put...
Back