Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

'12 Explorer Limited vibration under acceleration

I bought a brand new one from O’Rileys. My Usual parts store didn’t have any in stock so I got it from there. Good call though, I usually stay away from refurbished parts too.
  2. A

Update : I only had time to swap the cv axle today and that fixed it, front passenger side axle was bad which is odd considering it was supposed to have been replaced 2 years ago. Anyway glad it’s fixed. Going to swap plugs air filters and oil tomorrow, since I had planned on it anyway.
  3. A

Thank you two for your responses. I agree more than one thing is going on here. I failed to mention in my OP that when my strut stabilizer broke, that it knocked my axle a few times and I saw damage to the axle when I checked last night. I have decided to buy a new axle tonight, its $100, so if...
  4. A

Hello All, I apologize for the long post but want to give as much info as possible. Ive searched the forums, reddit and facebook for this issue and cant seem to find a solid answer, but see many have had this problem. I am not a mechanic but do work on general maintenance for all of my cars. I...
Back