Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Blue m&m

Tonneau Cover Hardware?

Four years later and this is still helpful. Thank you! Parts were discontinued, but I was able to source them through Tasca Parts.
  2. Blue m&m

Seat Compatability

My main explorer is a 94 sport. The donor is a 92 EB four door. The interior from the EB is fantastic. Can four door seats transfer into a sport without major mods? I figure the front seats from the four door will have less movement than the sport seats and I’m not sure if a 60/40 bench will...
  3. Blue m&m

1992 Navajo with 12k miles

That is a beautiful car!
  4. Blue m&m

diagnose cause of loose steering (video included)

Redhead steering box has been amazing at fixing this for me.
  5. Blue m&m

Best new power steering pump choice

If you ever need type F shipped in from the states, shoot me a message and we will figure something out.
  6. Blue m&m

Explorer runs rich and misses

Perfect. Thank you.
  7. Blue m&m

Explorer runs rich and misses

Any idea where that link went Rick? I’m testing fuel pressure, but I’m honestly not sure what all this means…..other than the pump is working fine.
  8. Blue m&m

WTB: 92 Explorer Glove Compartment tan

Perfect. Sent you a DM with photos.
  9. Blue m&m

Sounds fair to me. I’ll grab it soon and shoot you a few pictures. I’m in Georgia. What state is the shipping to?
  10. Blue m&m

I’ve got one from a 92 Eddie Bauer. Good condition. What do you think the fair price would be?
  11. Blue m&m

Testament to the old stuff!!

I’ve had my X for 24 years. The red head steering gear is one of the top modifications I’ve ever made.
  12. Blue m&m

6 inch lift

The manual hubs won’t replace the electric switch, just the auto hubs, which are notoriously unreliable. Once you lock in the hubs, you still use the switch to go in and out of 4x4. You can put in a manual transfer case (it’s on my list) but don’t need it to reliably off-road so long as your...
  13. Blue m&m

6 inch lift

31s run okay with a 2 inch lift and those gears. 33s will be a struggle and 35s won’t work unless you regear. An explorer with manual lock hubs and good 31” tires can go a lot of places, so I’d personally start there.
  14. Blue m&m

manual transfer case rescue

I just might be willing to part with a like new air intake tube for a manual transfer case :). Seriously though, are you planning on holding onto or is it something you might sell?
  15. Blue m&m

Energy Suspension Axle Pivot Bushings

Band new set of axle pivot bushings for a first gen 4x4 explorer. I ended up not needing them. $30, including shipping within the continental US. PayPal or Venmo.
  16. Blue m&m

Cheater’s Approach To Axle Pivot Bushings

Sweet. If you run into any challenges, hit me up and I’ll see what I can do to help. Once you do the front bushing, the back one is easy.
  17. Blue m&m

For Sale Clearing out the shop / Part-out of 2 99-01 V8 AWD Explorers

Any chance you have a manual shift BW transfer case for a first gen?
  18. Blue m&m

Cheater’s Approach To Axle Pivot Bushings

I searched all over the internet looking for tips on doing the axle pivot bushings on a 1st gen 4x4 without removing the entire axle and everything said don’t do it, or that it would be a two man job that is a supreme PITA. I happy to report I found a couple of tips and tricks to make it happen...
  19. Blue m&m

93 to 94 explorer a4ld swap

I’m going to regret asking this….but any chance you want to sell the mechanical transfer case or trade it for a like new electric one? I’ve just swapped one from my donor car, and it works great, but I’m already regretting not going with a mechanical.
  20. Blue m&m

James Duff Steering Stabilizer install.

I’m looking at the James Duff kit and this was very helpful. Thank you. Are you still happy with it?
  21. Blue m&m

Driver's Door Panel Wanted

I’m in Athens, GA. Front seats are in great shape, minus the dust. Will PM with prices.
  22. Blue m&m

Single cup holder model with Leather. Should clean up great. I can do $50 plus whatever the shipping costs.
  23. Blue m&m

I do. Tan, EB edition. The interior on my main explorer is Grey, so I’m happy to let it go.
  24. Blue m&m

Yessir. That’s the donor truck I scored off of here for $250. 93 with 20,000 original miles. Looks immaculate on the engine and drivetrain.
  25. Blue m&m

I’ve got this one from a 93 EB 4 Door. Garage kept, so with a little protectant, it should look new. I suspect shipping will be a challenge. Let me know if you are interested.
Back