Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Key Fob Question, might be dumb though

Curious to see how this goes... If it works I might have to try it as well.
  2. A

Drivers Lock Issues

Thanks for all of the information! Door pins are in good shape. I don't know why I neglected to mention in the op but my driver's side door has been dented. It was taken offroading and the door is slightly dented as well as the outer door handle. The outer handle does get stuck some times...
  3. A

Front Shock Top Nut

As a couple others have mentioned, I've always heard and adhered to tightening them until they start to bulge and no more. If you overtighten them they will definitely wear prematurely. They can't do their job if they're squished flat.
  4. A

Drivers Lock Issues

I have recently picked up a '95 Sport and have an issue with the driver's side door lock. Using the power locks button I can actuate the lock just fine, however when I manually try to engage or disengage the lock it won't move. It doesn't work with the key or when messing with the stub on the...
  5. A

Transfer Case Identification

Yeah, I thought it was a really good score... lifted, 33's, 4.56 gears, lockers front and rear, manual 5 speed, manual t-case, tube bumpers, winch, rock sliders, etc. Bought it for a couple hundred and all it need was a fuel pump fuse and relay. Has about 180k miles but it seems like it runs...
  6. A

'95 Sport Interior Pieces

I recently purchased a '95 sport and am looking for some pieces that are broken on mine. It has the light gray interior. I need: - Radio/climate control trim (the black ring that has the 12v port and rear window controls) - Door panels. Maybe just the arm rest piece if that is replaceable...
  7. A

That's exactly the information I was looking for. Thanks a lot!
  8. A

Hey guys, I just bought a '95 Explorer Sport with a bunch of mods and have been working my way through it trying to find what all the previous owners have done. It has a manual t-case swap and I would like to know which model it is. All I know is that it is a BW unit, but it seems like there's a...
Back