Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. jcmeyer5

2014 Explorer - no HD radio

Talked to a dealer today while getting my ESP inspection. He seemed to think an update would fix it. I’ll have them look at it once we have the ESP in place.
  2. jcmeyer5

Howdy! just purchased a 2014 Explorer Sport!

Got the WeatherTech liners in today. Fit pretty darn well.
  3. jcmeyer5

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Is this still a thing? Need to get an ESP on our recent acquisition.
  4. jcmeyer5

Yes, I have Nav. I will get it to the dealership and see if they can shed some light on it. It isn’t a huge deal, but I’d like to know one way or the other.
  5. jcmeyer5

I did try that first. It didn’t help. I disconnected the negative terminal. Didn’t help.
  6. jcmeyer5

I have... I didn't find anything that helped. I really wish I could get the window sticker so I would know for sure. Read someplace to pull fuse 29 on the interior panel... then I learned you have to be a contortionist to get to the fuse panel. I think maybe just disconnect the battery as a...
  7. jcmeyer5

Okay, so I still need to figure out what to do.
  8. jcmeyer5

So why don’t I have the HD Radio toggle? I know that the F150 had different owners guides for Canada and US, and the Canada version doesn’t mention HD radio... 2014 FX4 Sony with Nav no HD radio option? - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans
  9. jcmeyer5

That’s what I saw as well. Here’s a twist. This is originally a Canadian vehicle. Not sure it matters, but there it is
  10. jcmeyer5

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Well, we just got our 2014 Sport yesterday, but today I removed the tramp stamp that the dealer put on there! Wasn't high quality... just left the car in the sun for a bit, and it peeled right off. Goof Off took care of the residue. Going to do some paint correction this weekend.
  11. jcmeyer5

Howdy! just purchased a 2014 Explorer Sport!

just picked it up yesterday. Its in great shape... needs a little touch-up on the bottom inside of the doors and some paint correction in spots, but all in all, very nice ride with under 60k on the odometer. Looking forward to basking in the knowledge you guys provide here!
  12. jcmeyer5

Hello. My wife and I just bought a 2014 Explorer Sport. it has both Navigation and the Sony sound system. I am ASSUMING this means that it is HD Radio capable, but despite tuning to stations I know to be HD, it isn't finding the HD channel, and I don't have an HD Radio button on the touch...
Back