1. H

2002 explorer LTD

Hi just wondering are the bands adjustable in the 5r55w trans
  2. H

Transmission

Sorry was in a hurry didn’t even proof read. Sorted it hope this helps
  3. H

Transmission

Hi I got a 2002 explorer xlt 4.0 and the pressure control b solenoid had gone so got a new solenoid pack installed. It now it seems worse go to take off and it’s like it’s taking off in 3rd and putting it into reverse and drive is quite harsh like banging into gear any tips thanks
  4. H

Can someone tell me what model trans I have

Thanks for that mine has the letter R
  5. H

What about the part num for solenoid block pack all the listings say for 5R55W but found out there is 3 types would any 1 know the part num without having to take part out
  6. H

Part num for solenoid block pack

Hi there I have a 2002 explorer xlt 5R55W and I’m needing a solenoid block pack for the trans. To find out there’s 3 types so was just wondering is there any other way of getting part num without taking the pan off the trans. I took a photo of the sticker on the trans but couldn’t find anything
  7. H

SR55W transmission

just wondering when you check transfluid you usually have the car running but do you do this with the check level being at the bottom or just have car off
  8. H

Sa says it’s a 2001 but when I run the vin thru the ford vin search comes up 2002 the build date is that on the same sticker as the 4L2P num
  9. H

I’ve got a thought was a 2001 explorer xlt 4.0 sohc I ran vin thru and it’s actually a 2002 the num on the trans is 4L2P 7000 BB and doesn’t have a dipstick
  10. H

Daughter's 02 Mountaineer P0745 Code

https://shop.ukrtrans.biz/wp-content/uploads/catalogs/5R55S.pdf
  11. H

Daughter's 02 Mountaineer P0745 Code

Hey mate this mite help
  12. H

SR55S Trans

They must of registered it in NZ in 2001 thanks for your help
  13. H

SR55S Trans

Just went on that ford etis comes up a 2002
  14. H

SR55S Trans

Yea yea I know I’ve been under it as well there’s diffently no dipstick
  15. H

SR55S Trans

You could be rightit says on the side of the trans 4L2P 7000 BB tried googling it to see what one it is but couldn’t find anything
  16. H

SR55S Trans

Hi I got a 2001 explorer xlt 4.0 sohc just wondering with the trans having no dipstick do you check the level with it running like you usually do but with it being at the bottom of the pan do you still do this or can you do it with it off
  17. H

SR55S trans

Hey guys I got a sr55s with no dipstick just wondering do you check the transfluid cold or warm with the check level bolt being inside the drain bolt??
  18. H

Transmission wiring diagram

Oh cool thanks I’ll have a look
  19. H

H Hi there sorry I thought I had. It’s a 2001 explorer 4.0 soho and on the trans it’s got 4L2P 7000 BB no dipstick
  20. H

hey guys after a transmission wiring diagram for 2001 explorer wanting to check solenoids thanks in advance
  21. H

2001 explorer 4.0

Hey guys thanks for the add
Back