Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

Introduction

Oh just great. I don't know what to do now. I'm wanting to repair what is damaged, but it's only worth so much. . I know absolutely nothing about the timing chain being replaced or not....
  2. 0

Introduction

Thank-You. Talking with them now. They're thinking maybe XLT. I texted them some picks (where the bear got ahold of it *wink) Gonna get back to me. Also Gave me a couple local shops. Wow! This forum is awesome. I'll get on this now, then try for help with the smaller items. :whitenavajo:01Xp4ME
  3. 0

Introduction

Thank-You. Good to hear that. Yes it's got lots of bells and whistles to be sure. I'll ask you too. any ideas on where I can get a replacement Driver's seat. I don't even care if it's electric or not. I need one that slides front/back mainly for safety. Also upholstery shot- My fault. Since...
  4. 0

Introduction

You can laugh. I know its bad:(, and 100% my fault. I never dreamed I would fall in love w/my truck and didn't take time to care for the leather. Now my chore to fix what I broke. Let me ask you this... Do you know if there's a way or place to just order a brand new one somewhere? I've been...
  5. 0

Introduction

Thank you for the info. I apologize; I may not have given enough info (or pics) as to my real dilemma. Tan leather drivers seat is almost shot- My fault. I'd never had leather and didn't take good care of it. Now seat by door has chunks of foam coming out of it due to wear. It's electric...
  6. 0

Introduction

No, I purchased it from a dealer 2nd hand. You're right. They are adjustable head rests, in tan leather. I need to replace the driver's seat but haven't had any success finding any on line OR at Pull&Pays -- I am 100% up for suggestions / experienced advice. No EB badge on the rear hatch. I've...
  7. 0

Introduction

Please be kind if I say things in the wrong places, as this is my 1st time on a forum (suggested by my son) I'm familiar w/social media; Just new to forums :-) I'm not 100% sure, but I think my 2001 Explorer Sport has Eddie Bauer package; But then again maybe not. I don't find the insignia...
  8. 0

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back