Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

2020 Aviator Reserve 1 Crystal Copper Ordered

Congratulations, we moved from a Jag to the Aviator too. Enjoy!1
  2. Y

6th Gen Stock 2020+ Explorer & Aviator Photo Thread

, that’s funny.... 30’s here today and cars are filthy! Enjoy the warmth, if I had my way we would be living south of you in Delray Beach.
  3. Y

6th Gen Stock 2020+ Explorer & Aviator Photo Thread

Wife’s new ride, ordered 10/4......delivered 12/18......first scratch 12/24....arrghhh.... Other than that, it’s great. Fit and finish is incredible. Abundance of nice soft leather. Massaging, heated seats are incredible and great for long rides. kids and wife love it, so I guess that’s all...
  4. Y

Who is dissatisfied with the 2020 Ten-Speed Trans

Can’t you take it to the dealer for an update or something? Have you reached out to Ford?
  5. Y

A Sad Aviator Story

Glad it’s working out for you, were excited to get ours as well.
  6. Y

Aviator Hybrid scheduled for production next week.

I’ve noticed that the tracking updates, most mornings around 9am (EAstern standard time).
  7. Y

Aviator Ordered 11/11/2019

haha, we think our garage is small, but the Aviator fits like a glove. Although, I might be forced to park my car outside which will stink...... At this point, as long as she is happy it’s all good
  8. Y

Aviator Ordered 11/11/2019

Reserve Order 9/24 order 10/4 accepted 11/19 sticker created 11/27 blend date 12/2 production 12/4 shipment date 12/19 ETA end date just can’t figure out the “10” after transit date..... we’re very excited
Back