Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

New v3.0 Build Available

I agree with you on that. It's just very disappointing that something simple, that I should be able to do in the comfort of my own garage, will require a 40 mile roundtrip to the dealer. BTW, the IVT tech I spoke to on the phone said that build numbers did not show on her Oasis screen when...
  2. L

New v3.0 Build Available

I appreciate the help. I didn't have any expectations that WiFi would work based on what others have said earlier in this thread. When I talked to IVT, I asked if I could talk to someone in a higher tier of support. I was told that higher tiers are only for Ford employees. Considering that...
  3. L

New v3.0 Build Available

Yes, the vehicle is connected to WiFi. I have made sure that the engine is running, and in WiFi range, when I check for updates from the head unit. No luck. Tapping on "Check for Updates" causing the spinning circle for a few seconds, and then it just shows the time and date of that update...
  4. L

New v3.0 Build Available

I am extremely frustrated with Ford right now. My 2018 Explorer NA with Nav is on build 17276. Checking for updates on the Sync unit or owner.ford.com both tell me that I'm up to date. I ended up calling Ford to find out why the updates don't show up for me. I got passed around from customer...
Back