Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

Deep Sleep Mode

PAUL WALTERS - Which dealer have you been taking it to?
  2. U

are you leasing or financing?

a lot of this info is located here- Prices Paid for Explorer (6th Generation Only)
  3. U

Prices Paid for Explorer (6th Generation Only)

My understanding and experience is that the higher the price, the more the DOLLAR discount that is achievable. But that discount is typically a similar PERCENTAGE across trim levels. One thing thing that I do to make me feel bbetter about the deal is to ask for 'other' stuff, like included oil...
  4. U

Again, I wish I had found this site before purchasing. I was very hesitant to get the Maintenance package having never purchased one before. I am hoping that I really get that much value. After reaching a deal on the Explorer, I then worked out an ESP/Maintenance Plan with the finance guy...
  5. U

-----Other account deleted due to double registration. This was my post about cost----- Wish I had found this site before I purchased . I might have been able to save a few more $$$$. I purchased a 2020 XLT with 2nd Row Split Bench EZ Entry ($495) being the only option already installed. I...
  6. U

Engine Start/Stop Button Plastic Facia

I need to add a switch for a mobility accessory and was thinking the space to the left of the Engine Start/Stop Button would be a good place. Does anybody know if that plastic facia piece 'pops' out with a body pry tool? Is there room under there for a small switch body and wire leads...
  7. U

New to Forum

Hi
Back