Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

front turn signal bulb

Thank you Ryan for your help. Have a great week. Ralph
  2. R

front turn signal bulb

96 Explorer Sport. How do you get to the front turn signal bulb? I can get to headlight bulb, but have no easy idea to get to turn signal bulbs. Please help. Thank you. Ralph
  3. R

cold bend leaf springs

I have a 96 Sport with mono leaf springs. I am thinking about having the springs re-bent to factory specs due to the sag that develops over the years. What do you guys think. It is a cold process, no heat involved. Thanks. Ralph
  4. R

96 sport with rear sag

leaf pack CBoug76 how close of a fit do you think the leaf pack from another X would be? Do you have any info on that? And what year would be the best to pull a leaf pack from? Thanks.
  5. R

96 sport with rear sag

Thanks Thanks guys for all the info. I will order the shackles and keep on trucking.
  6. R

96 sport with rear sag

Need some help please. I have a 1996 Sport with a saggy rear. Is there a spring kit or helper spring to give it a 1 1/2 or so boost without loosing to much of the nice ride? It has a mono spring right now. I have called several places and no one has a solid answer. Thanks for your help...
  7. R

air intake

I need some help. I have a 1996 Sport with a stock air intake which points down in front of the left wheel. I keep drowning the poor girl. Is there an aftermarket replacement for that peice from the airbox out or an add-on peice to avoid water from entering the intake? Thanks for your help...
  8. R

Looking for 99 premium radio schematic

Thank you for your help. I am looking for the schematic for a 99 Explorer premium radio.The # on the radio is XL2F-18C868-BB if that helps. Thanks again for your help.
  9. R

please help replacing 96 cass with 99 cass +cd

have a 96 explorer sport, has a am-fm cass and want to replace with a 99 explorer am-fm-cass-cd. Looking for harness to go from one to the other. Thanks.
  10. R

replace 96 cass with 99 cass + cd

please help replace radio have a 96 explorer sport, has a am-fm cass and want to replace with a 99 explorer am-fm-cass-cd. Looking for harness to go from one to the other. Thanks.
Back