Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Cuts off at 99MPH!!!!!

I have had mine up to 105 before and never did anything to my explorer. I could have kep going faster but didnt need to..lol..
  2. C

How reliable is the Explorer?

I have an '06 EB with almost 10,000 and have had no problems yet. Drives like a dream!! :cool:
  3. C

Clean EB Interior

I have the camel leather interior and I use armor all leather wipes for my seats. It works great and cleans them good!
  4. C

"Audiophile" Stereo?

You have to host your pics online somewhere like www.photobucket.com . Then you use the insert image tab in your reply to thread window and enter in the url for the pics that you want to display. Thats it!! :thumbsup:
  5. C

Audiophile stereo.

Thanks Todd!! Would anyone also know who makes the audiophile system and what type of amp there using? The manual just says audiophile and doesnt give any real specs on it. Thanks again!
  6. C

Audiophile stereo.

Nothing in the manual that has size. I also posted this same question in that exact thread but made a new one because I thought this thread would draw more attention. I just cant believe that nobody here knows what size subs they use. I think its either a 8 or 10 inch but not 100% sure and until...
  7. C

Audiophile stereo.

I cant find any information on what size sub is in my '06 explorer. Nothing, nada. I was looking to maybe replace the sub for something with a little for punch. I dont need it to pound but there are times the sub sounds like it wants to bust. Other than those times I am very pleased with the...
  8. C

"Audiophile" Stereo?

Can anyone tell me what size sub comes with the audiophile system in the 06 explorer's? Also can I just replace the sub with the same size sub for just a little better bass?
  9. C

New Michigander here!!

Just thought I would say hi to everyone here on the boards. Lots of good info here. I am a proud new owner of an '06 EB Explorer. I picked it up between Christmas and New Years. So far I love it and couldnt be any happier! Here are a couple pics I took a couple weeks ago.
Back