Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

School me on driveshaft carriers / center bearing

$$$ Wouldn't the longer driveshaft help decrease the angle at the T-case side when you flex the drivers side down? I see your point about keeping it up above the belly skid, but it's gonna cost a lot to get that front shaft made to fit a carrier bearing on it.
  2. A

Rausch Creek May 3

Steering Hey Micah, I'll eventually make it over to your house! Haha... If I can't reuse my weld-in bungs, I think I'll order these from Ballistic Fab For another $1.00 they make one that fits 1.0" I.D. and 1.5" O.D. That'll also allow me to tighten the jam nuts better...
  3. A

Rausch Creek May 3

Links All you should have to do is enter your zip code and it should take you right there... the website probably doesn't have it's cookie saved in your computer yet, I'm guessing that's why its asking for your zip code. IDK... haha The surplus center links work when I do it... is...
  4. A

Rausch Creek May 3

Saginaw Pump Info Hey, That pump info is on post #208 on my pirate thread.. Sorry I didn't get back on here sooner, monday it wouldn't let me on this site...server? and yesterday was a big landscaping project here at the house. Cut down 7 bushes, ripped out some stumps and blew some...
  5. A

Rausch Creek May 3

There goes listening to the weather stations...:rolleyes: haha Shoulda welded some angle iron to that tie rod and wheeled on sunday too. haha, now I'm really looking forward to the next trip you guys organize!:D
  6. A

Rausch Creek May 3

Yes sir... Here's the link...look on the right side of the page. Linky
  7. A

Rausch Creek May 3

Pic Here's one, notice the bent steering link??? :thumbdwn: I noticed it right away watching the video... Here :eek: Time to upgrade! Learned my lesson...steel bends under compression!
  8. A

Rausch Creek May 3

Well I hope it doesn't rain, I just went out and bought a tent, two chairs and a "camp fire" frying pan for cooking. I plan on using all of them without getting soaked! haha. If by some chance it rains, you'll see me in the back of my (father's) tow rig (it has a cap on the back). I'm...
  9. A

Rausch Creek May 3

Hey micah, found the thread and found my user name and password for this site. I guess I did register a while back! haha I'll bring some food also, just let me know. I figured I'll cover my own ass for lunches but dinner saturday night and breakfast sunday are gonna be a group thing...
  10. A

Hello

I will be happy to do that. But first I shall gather info (and money). haha
  11. A

94 Sport Full Width Dana 44 and 9 inch

Thanks, I did a search for the company but nothing came up. I never put it in the url though.....der. haha Ordered one! I was screwing around back at my grandparents farm, driving over some logs my cousin cut up. When I got stuck I jump out to see where i was being held up and that is...
  12. A

94 Sport Full Width Dana 44 and 9 inch

How can I contact "Four Treks" to buy a pinion guard like that. I've been looking for that thing for a while now. Saw some companies makin them, but not as nice as that one. Info please. Thanks, -adam-
  13. A

Hello

Hey, My name is Adam. I'm here to ask questions and learn info. I'm doing a SAS this summer. :roll: Going from TTB 35 to a Dana44 (which I already have) and need info about all kinds of stuff!! Haha. For now I'll just read.... TTYL!!!!
Back