Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Manual Lumbar Support Driver's Seat

I have a 99 Exlporer Eddie Bauer and the lumbar support (manual not electric) has recently stopped working on the driver's side. When I inspected the knob it fell off and a black plastice cylider that is threaded on one end and had two plastic 'fingers' on the other (one appears to be broken...
  2. C

Stereo won't com e on

connections are all tight, I double checked and the fuse is I fine I checked that too....not sure what else to check
  3. C

Stereo won't com e on

I have 99 eddie bauer with the Mach stereo system. The LCD display screen kepped fadding in and out and stopped working, so I removed it to try a fix that many people have mentioned worked. When I reinstalled the head unit the power will not come on and the display still does not light up and...
  4. C

99 eddie bauer mach stereo problem

Yeah I've found some links to some fix options that I think I might try myself first. Basically I was just wondering if there was a way to maintain the system's funtionality without buying a new amp and doing an amp bypass. What head unit and harness options did you go with Crobraguy, I hav been...
  5. C

99 eddie bauer mach stereo problem

It seems I'm having the same problem as others out there with my (MACH system in a 99 EB) stereo overheating and as a result the display cuts-out but the sound keeps working. I'm considering replacing the head unit completely but would like to know what parts/harneses and how much time and...
  6. C

Connecting to +12VDC Battery Memory

At any point in the wire or closer to the harness ?
  7. C

Connecting to +12VDC Battery Memory

I am trying to hook up an auxillary input in my 99 explorer eddie bauer I have gotten everything connected as specified by the instal instructions found in the link below, however I need to know how to hook up to the +12vDC battery memory on the factory harness, I know it is pin 9, but do not...
Back