Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Where's Anti theft relay?

Thanks. Now if I can to it easy... LOl :thumbsup:
  2. W

Where's Anti theft relay?

I lost my keyless remote, which now my car won't start unless I unluck the doors using the remote. I think if I remove the relay I will be able to disable the function and just use the key. I see this relay in the Haynes book as far as schematic wise but no pic of location.....
  3. W

Can't Start Vehicle

I don't have a car alarm for my car. Ok.... My problem started at first i couldn't unlock my rear door. Noticed the power locks continue to cycle a couple times when unlocking with remote. Then the problem moved to driver door. It wouldn't unlock with remote. I couldn't even turn it with the key...
  4. W

Can't Start Vehicle

YES!!!!! It started after disconnecting/reconnecting the Battery...
  5. W

Can't Start Vehicle

No I haven't. Would that reset this perhaps?
  6. W

Can't Start Vehicle

My vehicle after it shuts down and you go out the driver door. You can't start the car without clicking unlock on the remote. I lost my remote. Is this unlock/start feature common in these explorers?
  7. W

Can't Start Vehicle

Thanks for that thread. this had all started with my driver door not unlocking. But now my problem is I have no keyless remote. The car will not start without it. Can I disable it and get my engine to start?
  8. W

Door Locks

I had the same problem with my driver door. Interesting to see alot of people have that problem. My problem now is I lost my power lock remote. Can I disable the system some how to start my car?
  9. W

Can't Start Vehicle

I have a 97 Explorer sport. I lost my key less entry. I got in using my regular key, however I can not start the vehicle. Is there anyway to disable the power locks to be able to start the car? PLEASE help!!!! :eek:
Back